viral vinyl Header

Sunday 27 January 2008

99.4% PURE - mmHome

first a (very) brief promo for the attached mix:

download MP4
and then the mix itself:
download mix



"...Surrounded by hate
yet I love home.

...asked my dude how travelin' the world sound,
found it hard to believe
he hadn't been past downtown."

{quotes from Common, on Black Star's "Respiration"}


I've been really wanting to go home recently, and the time will soon come.

This is a mix I made soon after arriving in London a year ago and it's finally seeing the light of day! Hope you enjoy and if you like, drop a comment. To my people in the States, I hope to you see you all soon!
o:

©2007 o:coleman | http://omniousdesign.com

6 comments:

Asén said...

damn dude that robert glasper piece is the very shit!

Adriana said...

I like the clip. It's a good little flash. The only thing I don't like very much is the background (that brick wall especially) It's sort of too neat...
Maybe you could experiment with photographic background patterns.
It looks very pro!!

Itamar said...

nice mix, good stuff:) clip is too short though. C'mon, give us some more!

omni osi said...

Ha! Adriana, how can you even SEE the brick wall! good suggestion on the photo textures though.

The next one will be longer.

And yes, Asen, Glasper is the isht (very).

Corinne said...

Hi Ornette,

The artwork is excellent.
Web page formats are a little confusing though.

-Corinne

Pastor Pastor said...

Yo Ornette. Good to meet you at Punk! I'm loving the Graphics, especially that Botox one. I had your mix as the soundtrack to my morning. interesting. it stretched me.