viral vinyl Header

Tuesday 13 May 2008

Finished!


Last week, actually, but I've been mad busy. Anyway, I've made twenty copies, which I will sell for $95 each.

Just kidding; if you want one, get at me and we'll figure it out.

In other news...does Adult Swim/Cartoon Network just kind of corner the market on everything cool?

And...why do I feel guilty every time I talk about how much I love the Vampire Weekend album? I sometimes wonder how the dude can sing so well with Paul Simon's dick in his mouth. It's kind of like Wes Anderson held Pavement hostage and made them practice Rhythm of the Saints over and over. I'll see you in the park, nonetheless.

New Muxtape later in the week.

3 comments:

omni osi said...

I want one. And i will pay!

omni osi said...

okay I got my copy and it's bupin' on some dillatastic-rjd2-madlibness!!!
love it!
you got something good here.
"All my midwest people in the place..."

Tim said...

I like your music most when I've been drinking. anyone heard that new Slim Pickens?